Title Episode 48: Discussing Palliative Care Services in the MENA region with the R4HC Team Episode 48: Discussing Palliative Care Services in the MENA region with the R4HC Team Degree of recognition International Media type Radio Duration/Length/Size 55mn Country/Territory United States Date 5/06/22 Description Please listen to our latest episode of The Lebanese Physicians Podcast with the Research for Health in Conflict (R4HC-MENA) team of researchers:
- Dr. Sabah Boufkhed at the University of Manchester and Kings College London
- Ms. Ghadeer Alarjeh, senior palliative care researcher at King Hussein Cancer Center in Amman, Jordan
- Dr. Sema Yurdusen at Ankara Bilim University, Turkey
- Dr. Fahad Ahmed at Ankara Yilrim Beyazit University, Turkey
In this episode, we discuss the R4HC-MENA research on palliative care services in the various countries in the MENA region with a focus on Jordan and Turkey. We discuss the evolution of this specialty in these countries, the gaps in the provision of palliative care, and future directions and goals.
This episode of the podcast is available on Apple, Spotify, Anghami, and iHeartRadio.
Producer/Author Khalil Diab URL https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-48-discussing-palliative-care-services-in-the/id1545290394?i=1000565243257 Persons Sabah Boufkhed
Research Beacons, Institutes and Platforms
- Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute