C4U is a holistic interdisciplinary project involving the collaboration with 8 European countries and Mission Innovation Countries, Canada, China and USA aimed at addressing all the essential elements required for the optimal integration of CO2 capture in the iron and steel industry as part of the CCUS chain. The University of Manchester will contribute with the technology scale-up and techno-economic assessment of calcium-chemical looping process. Main Project partners: UCL, Johnson Matthey (UK), Woods, Politecnico of Milan (Italy), Spanish Research Council (Spain), Arcelor Mittal (Luxembourg, Spain), TNO (Netherlands), SWERIM (Sweden).
|Short title||R:ESZ C4U|
|Effective start/end date||1/04/20 → 31/03/24|
- The University of Manchester
- University College London (UCL) (lead)
- The University of Sheffield (Joint applicant)
- TNO (Joint applicant)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC) (Joint applicant)
- Politecnico di Milano (Joint applicant)
- Wood plc (Joint applicant)
- Johnson Matthey Plc (Joint applicant)
- Arcelor Mittal (Joint applicant)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.